This is the course if you are a beginner to English and Aviation English. This course will help you earn ICAO Level 3. This Aviation English class is offered in a “video chat” format. In this virtual classroom, the instructor will speak with the students individually and in a group using audio and video.
- Uses the written word to help anchor Aviation English skills and concepts
- Increased vocabulary practice
- Additional sections modeled after the TEA test
Class meets 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday) for 4 hours per day at a time that is convenient for you.
This 100 hour course is heavily focused on audio materials. However, to meet the needs of ICAO Level 2 students, it also uses the written word to help anchor Aviation English skills and concepts. It features increased vocabulary practice and has additional sections modeled after skills required for tests of ICAO English Proficiency.
- Meet in the online classroom with your instructor Monday-Thursday 4 hours per day for 4 weeks (Total: 64 hours)
- Practice pilot/ATC communication using high frequency vocabulary in some of the most common non-routine situations
- Improve grammar and sentence structure in Aviation related situations
- Increase the flow and fluency of speech
- Learn the skills to give good quality responses required in ICAO approved testing
- Learn to quickly brainstorm about non-routine situations in aviation
- Receive frequent opportunities for one on one practice/Question & Answer with the instructor
- Receive aviation related homework assignments (Total: 32 hours)