Interested in some free ICAO Aviation English feedback?
From time to time, we offer you the opportunity to get some free ICAO Aviation English feedback. We can let you know a general idea of your performance in the areas of fluency, structure (grammar), vocabulary, and pronunciation by participating in our student materials recordings. It’s very easy to participate and it won’t take more than 1 minute to do so! Sounds good, right?
Here’s the current question: How does GPS navigation compare with dead reckoning?
Here’s how it works:
- You make a 30 second-1 minute audio recording answering the conversation question above.
- You email us the recording as an .mp3 or .m4a
- We will send you some feedback within 3-5 business days about how you performed on the question in the areas of fluency, structure, vocabulary, and pronunciation. We’ll also give you some suggestions for improvement. All of this is free.
What’s in it for us? By sending us the audio, you consent that we may use your recording as part of our instructional materials for our students. However, we will NOT use your name and we will NOT share any personal information about you.
Still interested? Fill out the form below for immediate instructions.
This opportunity has closed. Check back next week.
Looking for other ways to practice?
- Learn more about our intensive paced classes online or our self-paced classes in our shop
- Check out Facebook for a little practice and inspiration nearly every day
- Or, practice with us on our YouTube page.
Check back here often to see when we are offering other ways to get some extra help!