- Read content in the areas you stumble.
- Practice fluency and interactions skills.
- For comprehension skill practice, describe and paraphrase.
- Go back and review a lesson from your flight training to keep your vocabulary strong.
- Practice your pronunciation.
- And for our last suggestion, you can always take a SIM time class once a month or a few times a year as a continued investment in yourself and your career. Practice with our instructors live and receive valuable feedback. That way, when it’s time to re-test again, you will be feeling strong!
Are you interested in watching the full video lesson with the 5 suggestions mentioned above? Just subscribe to our email list and then send us a message asking for it! We’ll be happy to send it to you. Then, every month you will receive a short video lesson straight to your email box!