ICAO English Proficiency Classes Online
- Because our students learn (quickly!) to understand and speak with pilots and Air Traffic Controllers.
- 83% of students in Intensive Pace Classes (4 hours per day/4 days per week) move one full proficiency level (for example, from ICAO Level 3 to ICAO Level 4) in just one month.
- Because our students get hired! As you know, if you want to have a good job, you must have proof of ICAO Proficiency.
We offer live lessons in an online classroom so that students can see, hear, and speak with the instructor during live classes.
We also offer a monthly membership of self-study classes for ICAO English Proficiency.
What course do I take?
- Grammar (Structure)
- Speaking (Fluency, Interactions, and Vocabulary)
- Listening (Comprehension, Interactions, and Vocabulary)
Students practice the materials in a similar way to the way ICAO English Proficiency tests are designed.
- Describe Aviation concepts
- Rephrase messages
- Produce radiotelephony messages
- Ask and answer questions
- Give advice in mostly non-routine situations in aviation
- Work with up to 50 new Aviation English vocabulary words per unit in Intensive and Regular Paced Classes
- Work directly with a native English speaking instructor without leaving your country or your job
- Join a class that is convenient for your schedule and your life
- Receive a certificate of completion after successful completion the Aviation English course
Private classes available.
When do courses start?
Classes typically start the first week of each month. However, if you need to start a live class immediately, please contact us as we do our best to accommodate.