EXPEDITE-AIRPORT VICINITY REGULAR LIVE
- 4 units in 4 weeks
- 16 hours of live instruction (2 hours per day, Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks)
- 15 additional self study lessons
- Appropriate for ICAO Level 3 or 4 students to improve their ICAO Level or prepare to retest.
This Aviation English class provides some written content, but relies on audio/video driven content to closely mimic Aviation situations. This class offers great tools and opportunities to practice. All audio, written and video materials will be provided in class.
Students will have access to recorded lessons and materials for 3 months.
Expedite-Airport Vicinity covers non-routine/emergency situations dealing with Cargo/Dangerous Goods, Security, Ground Movement, and Airfield Environment. This class is offered in a “video chat” format. In this virtual classroom, the instructor will speak with the students individually and in a group using audio and video.
- Uses the written word to help anchor Aviation English skills and concepts.
- Increased vocabulary practice
- Additional sections modeled after the TEA test
- Practice pilot/ATC communication using high frequency vocabulary in some of the most common non-routine situations
- Improve grammar and sentence structure in Aviation related situations
- Increase the flow and fluency of speech
- Learn the skills to give good quality responses required in ICAO approved testing
- Learn to quickly brainstorm about non-routine situations
- Receive frequent opportunities for one on one practice/Question & Answer with the instructor
- Receive aviation related homework assignments.