This is the course you take if you are ICAO Level 3 or 4 and your goal is to earn ICAO Level 4 or 5.
- Heavily audio driven
- Able to grow with the pilots as they improve their English proficiency higher than ICAO Level 4
- Mimics the skills required on ICAO approved testing
- Train in a live, virtual classroom from anywhere in the world
- See, hear, and speak with your instructor.
You will participate in class 4 hours per day, Monday-Thursday for 4 weeks and receive a minimum of 32 hours of homework assignments (Total 100 hour course). Students will be able to access all written, audio, and video materials online. Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of completion.
- Uses the written word to help anchor Aviation English skills and concepts. • Increased vocabulary practice • Additional sections modeled after the TEA test You will: • Practice pilot/ATC communication using high frequency vocabulary in some of the most common non-routine situations. • Improve grammar and sentence structure in Aviation related situations • Increase the flow and fluency of speech • Learn the skills to give good quality responses required in ICAO approved testing • Learn to quickly brainstorm about non-routine situations • Receive frequent opportunities for one on one practice/Question & Answer with the instructor • Receive aviation related homework assignments.