Are you a flight instructor with a student pilot who is progressing slowly due to communications skills either with ATC or with you? Does your student do fine if everything is “normal,” but struggle if the controller says anything a little different?
Are you an aviation English instructor and you are looking for radio communications samples to play for your student? Are you spending hours and hours trying to make aviation English lessons to support your students? Are you struggling to figure out where to start? Do you lack aviation English recordings with international voices?
Is your desire to help your student strong, but your budget is low?
We’ve been doing the work for the past 12 years to create valuable aviation English materials to work with students from all around the world.
This membership helps Aviation English instructors and flight instructors to work with students to better prepare them in ICAO English Proficiency, aviation English, and radio communications skills.
In this membership, you’ll find:
- radio communications samples with scripts for VFR flight (samples from the U.S.)
- Keynote templates for radio communications lessons
- ICAO English samples of international speakers in non-routine situations in aviation
- Worksheets for improvement of structure
- Sample Lessons to use alongside freely accessible materials
- Student Project Options
- Lesson Plans for students aiming for ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- “Chair Flying” templates for flight instructors to use with students who might be progressing slowly in flight training due to Aviation English skills.
Please contact us to learn more about this membership while we’re gathering it all together. Or, feel free to reach out with any questions.